CBI-IMBA2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delivery Status Notification (Delay)

3 posters

Go down

Delivery Status Notification (Delay) Empty Delivery Status Notification (Delay)

Post  minibabyfox Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:49 pm

is there anyone has encounted the problem that when you submit your assignment to cbiimba@business.hku.hk, 1 day of delay by the email system?

I sent my first assigment on the 3rd of Sep, but i got the msg today, which is "This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification. THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY. YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE. Delivery to the following recipients has been delayed. cbiimba@business.hku.hk"

I was wondering, if i am going to submit my homework tml night or monday morning, just before the class starts, will my work be treated as late submission?

My suggestion is sending your assignment to cbiimba@business.hku.hk with a CC to the TA: glider.

minibabyfox

Back to top Go down

Delivery Status Notification (Delay) Empty wondering

Post  Lisa_zeng_10GB Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:13 pm

I am also wondering,the mail adress have two different,cbiimba2010@business.hku.hk and cbiimba@business.hku.hk,which is right? Cool

Lisa_zeng_10GB

Back to top Go down

Delivery Status Notification (Delay) Empty really?

Post  minibabyfox Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:21 pm

where do you get this email address?

I got the address from the file that named as "CBI-Outline-IMBA10b_0831". you?

do you get any message like the one I got?

minibabyfox

Back to top Go down

Delivery Status Notification (Delay) Empty The reply I received is the same as yours

Post  Xu Jie-2010GA Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:28 pm

I remember that I submit the first assignment on Sep 4, but received the reply on Sep 5. But the TA of our class said that I had submitted successfully. So don`t worry Smile

"cbiimba2010@business.hku.hk" is the right one.

Xu Jie-2010GA

Back to top Go down

Delivery Status Notification (Delay) Empty Re: Delivery Status Notification (Delay)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum