CBI-IMBA2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what did you learn from the CBI classes?

+17
Xu-Qingmei-10GB2010961692
tommywang-10GB-2010960210
liuqian_10GA_2010961496
RachelZhao_GB_2010960337
Cheryl_10GB_2010962440
GA_Dulijuan_2010961329
Yazee_Shu_GA_2010960674
JingKaiXu
Jerry_Jiang_GB_2010960820
odella.chen
peihuahu
minibabyfox
Haiting Lu GA 2010961501
MirandaPeng_10GB
GA_Huanglingli_2010960791
GA Tian Liqing 2010960181
2010GA_HUJING_2010960026
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

what did you learn from the CBI classes? - Page 2 Empty Re: what did you learn from the CBI classes?

Post  Cheryl_10GB_2010962440 Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:42 am

tommywang-10GB-2010960210 wrote:The heavy work load has a reason. As Ali mentioned that Harvard business school students do more than 800 case studies during the MBA course. It must be miserable and tiring.

I am pretty sure that the more valueable cases we have studied and focused, more experienced we will turn out to be.

Like someone said, sharing in the class is more meaningful than being right or wrong. I think that's the spirit we are looking for. And I am more than anytime sure that we are doing that together. Very Happy

Agree with you. Actually, we are learning from every aspect. From the professor, of course. From each other, definitely. From self-study, from case analysis, from the book, from the process we have went through, from... So right or wrong of a certain answer is not what we persue at all, rather our perception and all the lessons and feelings that we gain in the process count most.

Cheryl_10GB_2010962440

Back to top Go down

what did you learn from the CBI classes? - Page 2 Empty Re: what did you learn from the CBI classes?

Post  Cheryl_10GB_2010962440 Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:47 am

peihuahu wrote:we spend a lot of time on the group presentation. I hope we can get the award.
Good Luck for our group.

Yeah, i like your presentation. Thank you for your elaborate preparation. You have fully demonstrated your wisdom and capability with a good teamwork. You are successful!

Cheryl_10GB_2010962440

Back to top Go down

what did you learn from the CBI classes? - Page 2 Empty something about the presentation

Post  MirandaPeng_10GB Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:53 am

Yesterday was our presentation day.

A lot of creative business ideas and creative performance was presented, which has showed our classmates' brilliant ideas.

Our group 6 did not win the first prize,but we really enjoyed the process that we brainstromed, we rehearsed and we prepared the presentation.

That was one of the most important thing I have learned in this course--team work, sharing the ideas and compromise~~hehe

MirandaPeng_10GB

Back to top Go down

what did you learn from the CBI classes? - Page 2 Empty great

Post  MirandaPeng_10GB Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:56 pm

GB-Ni Jingyan-2010961537 wrote:
peihuahu wrote:we spend a lot of time on the group presentation. I hope we can get the award.
Good Luck for our group.

Hi Angela,Take it eay.I believe when we finish the presentation, we already succeed.

yes, totally agree~We enjoyed the process and we already succeed~

MirandaPeng_10GB

Back to top Go down

Post  Kowell Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:00 pm

Cheryl_10GB_2010962440 wrote:
Good Luck for our group.

Yeah, i like your presentation. Thank you for your elaborate preparation. You have fully demonstrated your wisdom and capability with a good teamwork. You are successful!

Thanks Chery.
We all did so good yesterday. So many creative ideas and performance. We spend a lot of time, gained new understanding and memoried happiness.
Happiness is priceless.

Kowell

Back to top Go down

what did you learn from the CBI classes? - Page 2 Empty Go ahead with Innovative Thinking

Post  Cheryl_10GB_2010962440 Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:19 am

Although the class is over, i happen to find that i have accustomed to living with creativity or innovation mindset. The awareness of "creativity" or "innovation" has been waken inside me, so that these days i have been unconsciously applying the thinking ways we used in the class into my daily work. It really works!

Today, i talked with our frontline managers to collect feedbacks of the English learning activities that we launched three months ago. I was told the tailor-made booklets matching our frequent scenarios was good, and the CD was also helpful; while their access to both the learning materials were limited due to their specific working condition. Because the store managers have to spend most of their working hours facing customers and it is impossible for them to hold an English booklet or listen to the CD in field. Therefore, I began to consider, as a learning organizor, if we could set up a new channel or platform for them to pick up English with most convenience. I was enlightened by the "mobile express" service, and thought it would also be feasible for us to practise. In the next step, maybe we can group send our target receivers once a week the bilingual contexts that closely relate to the company business through mobilephone. It would be a good solution. To my delight, the proposal was soon accepted and would put into effect in two months. That's great! Innovation thinking does really help me. cheers

Cheryl_10GB_2010962440

Back to top Go down

what did you learn from the CBI classes? - Page 2 Empty Thank you, Ali.

Post  Xunchun Liu - 10GB Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:31 am

1. Try to think Innovatively
2. Think more about branding in China
3. Begin to like Jazz
Smile

Xunchun Liu - 10GB

Back to top Go down

what did you learn from the CBI classes? - Page 2 Empty Correct

Post  Ling_Zhi_2010GB Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:35 pm

JingKaiXu wrote:If you are wondering what you have learnt, it is much likely you haven't understand Ali.
Ali has said in the first class, he is not come here just to teach you knowledge , knowledge is everywhere, you can read book, you can search the internet, you can learn knowledge yourself. I don't know how many you have read the whole book. the knowledge is in the book.

Ali come here to help you understand the knowledge, he teach you how, but not what. If you understand him, you will remember all the things he taught in the class. Of course, you also need to review it after the class, otherwise we will forget it soon. So you need to think about it again, and agian. you will find it is interesting.

Totally agreed. It is like the Chinese saying, to teach you how to fish, not to bring you the fish instead. At least now we have a general idea of what fields we can investigate in when talking about innovation in business, before I think most of us are out of directions. But it is true the time is too short, we cannt expect too much in such a short period, it will request for more efforts out of the class.

Ling_Zhi_2010GB

Back to top Go down

Post  JingKaiXu Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:44 am

Ling_Zhi_2010GB wrote:
JingKaiXu wrote:If you are wondering what you have learnt, it is much likely you haven't understand Ali.
Ali has said in the first class, he is not come here just to teach you knowledge , knowledge is everywhere, you can read book, you can search the internet, you can learn knowledge yourself. I don't know how many you have read the whole book. the knowledge is in the book.

Ali come here to help you understand the knowledge, he teach you how, but not what. If you understand him, you will remember all the things he taught in the class. Of course, you also need to review it after the class, otherwise we will forget it soon. So you need to think about it again, and agian. you will find it is interesting.

Totally agreed. It is like the Chinese saying, to teach you how to fish, not to bring you the fish instead. At least now we have a general idea of what fields we can investigate in when talking about innovation in business, before I think most of us are out of directions. But it is true the time is too short, we cannt expect too much in such a short period, it will request for more efforts out of the class.

True, there is a word "悟" , you need to 悟道 .... only once you 悟出其道,you are really learnt.
读书三阶段
书不离手
手中无书,心中有书
手中无书,心中亦无书,人书合一。

do you understand it?

JingKaiXu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2