CBI-IMBA2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group Presentation

5 posters

Go down

Group Presentation Empty Group Presentation

Post  GB-Ni Jingyan-2010961537 Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:11 pm

Athough the process of preparation of this assignment was a pain, i enjoy today's presentation.
What about you?

Thank you all the team of CEO CLUB, Kowell, Blues, Leisli,Haiting,Angela,Miranda and Sandra

GB-Ni Jingyan-2010961537

Back to top Go down

Group Presentation Empty Re: Group Presentation

Post  Cheryl_10GB_2010962440 Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:07 pm

GB-Ni Jingyan-2010961537 wrote:Athough the process of preparation of this assignment was a pain, i enjoy today's presentation.
What about you?

Thank you all the team of CEO CLUB, Kowell, Blues, Leisli,Haiting,Angela,Miranda and Sandra

i like your presentation, quite well organized. I almost guess you would be the champion.

Anyway, the result itself is by no mean the intention. I truly believe what we have experienced values most.

Cheryl_10GB_2010962440

Back to top Go down

Post  Kowell Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:53 pm

GB-Ni Jingyan-2010961537 wrote:Athough the process of preparation of this assignment was a pain, i enjoy today's presentation.
What about you?

Thank you Chris.
Your song was so good , the idea of sing a song to presenting markeing is very creative and we all enjoyed it Smile

Kowell

Back to top Go down

Group Presentation Empty JUST ENJOY

Post  MirandaPeng_10GB Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:03 pm

Cheryl_10GB_2010962440 wrote:
What about you?

i like your presentation, quite well organized. I almost guess you would be the champion.

Anyway, the result itself is by no mean the intention. I truly believe what we have experienced values most.

Thank you for your appreciation. The presentation of your group was amazing, everyone in your team was well prepared. No matter what the result was, I think we have got what we want in the process of preparation. WE ENJOYED THE PROCESS!

MirandaPeng_10GB

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheryl_10GB_2010962440 Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:45 am

MirandaPeng_10GB wrote:
What about you?

Thank you for your appreciation. The presentation of your group was amazing, everyone in your team was well prepared. No matter what the result was, I think we have got what we want in the process of preparation. WE ENJOYED THE PROCESS!

I can't agree with you more. You've hit the point!

Cheryl_10GB_2010962440

Back to top Go down

Group Presentation Empty Thank you all

Post  MirandaPeng_10GB Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:55 am

Kowell wrote:
What about you?

Thank you Chris.
Your song was so good , the idea of sing a song to presenting markeing is very creative and we all enjoyed it Smile

Thank you to all my team members, thank you for your brilliant ideas~

MirandaPeng_10GB

Back to top Go down

Group Presentation Empty Team work is the most important

Post  Xunchun Liu - 10GB Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:52 am

MirandaPeng_10GB wrote:
What about you?

It's an amazing afternoon for the 'final show'. We appreciated the wonderful presentation from each group. Our team was so surprised when we get the whisky, becouse every group is so great. If there is a reason for us to be a little bit more prepared, I think team work is the most important. Smile

Xunchun Liu - 10GB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down